The following workshops will be colocated with the European Conference on Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing (ESOCC) 2020 and will take place in Heraklion, Crete, Greece, September 28th 2020:
1st International Workshop on Edge Adoption and Migration (EdgeWays 2020)
International Workshop on Data Driven Security and Intelligent Systems
Due to the rescheduling of ESOCC 2020 to September, there is a second window of opportunity for further workshops according to the following deadlines. The workshop proposals will be examined in a first-come-first-served (FCFS) basis immediately after their submission.
Workshop Proposals: 15 May, 2020
Notification: Continuously in FCFS manner
Paper Submision: 25 June, 2020
Paper Notification: 12 July, 2020
Camera-Ready Submission: 27 July, 2020
A workshop proposal must be written in English and kept to a maximum of 3 pages in length.
It should include the following information:
– Workshop title
– Names and contact information of workshop organizers
– Brief description of technical focus and goals
– Relevance of workshop topics for ESOCC
– Information on past editions of the workshop (if any)
– Discussion of proposed format and agenda
– Plans for Keynote/invited speakers (if any)
– Proposed duration (half or full day)
– Procedure of selecting participants and papers
– Expected number of submissions and participants
– Plans for own dissemination (if any, e.g., special issue of journal)
– Tentative list of workshop PC members
Proposals should be submitted as a PDF file. Please send your proposals and any inquiries by electronic mail to the Workshop chairs (see bottom of this page)
Only original papers, not submitted for publication elsewhere, will be accepted. These papers should be 12 pages long including references. They must be formatted according to the LNCS proceedings guidelines. Each selected workshop will explicate the way the papers will be submitted.
Each workshop programme chair will be responsible for the following:
– Producing a workshop website and Call for Papers
– Providing a brief workshop description and URL for the ESOCC website
– Advertising the workshop over appropriate channels beyond its web page
– Selecting papers and providing camera-ready copies for publication
– Organizing and chairing the workshop event on September 28th, 2020.
Reviewed and accepted workshop papers are planned to be published with Springer Nature in the CCIS series as post conference proceedings, which will be produced by the conference. The workshop chairs, presenters and participants will be required to register for the workshop through the ESOCC 2020 main registration page.
Please contact the organisers for issues regarding the organization of the above workshops:
– Christian Zirpins, email@example.com
– Iraklis Paraskakis, firstname.lastname@example.org